Sunday, December 9, 2007

December 5, 2007 Shown Notes

Okay, I'll put a bit more in here than the show notes. I'm sure you've all noticed its been awhile since I've put an entry in here. The shows have gone on but life got a bit hectic on me so the blogs have lagged a bit. I'll see if I can keep up now.

The Caring for Kids benefit event was a lot of fun. The keynote address got recorded but the quality on the upload isn't so hot. Apologies for that. I'm guessing I'll be giving the same message at other events coming up so I'll see about getting a bit better recording online. In the meantime, enjoy, because its still a good message.

Christmas is coming and I'm so excited. Ever had one of those Christmases where the stuff you're buying for your children is so cool you look forward to playing with the stuff yourself? It'll be one of those days at our place. Looking forward to it. Sorry kids, I know you read this blog sometimes. No way am I giving away any clues here!

Dream big dreams everyone!

Dr. Grow