Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October 10, 2007 Show Notes

First things first. My sincere apologies for the sound quality on this show. The show had to be pre-recorded because I was working in my training business in Kansas City this day - far away the Puget Sound. A setting or two was obviously off in my recording set-up. We'll do better next time. I promise.

Personal Best Radio solute today was sent out to organizers of the Mary Hass Foundation, a grass-roots organization created to provide the Hass Family with a new home. A very worthy cause. Give it a listen and provide whatever support you can.

Our listener letter was a youngster in New York who pays tribute to mom. A great letter.

Guests on today's show. I had the pleasure of interviewing Don and Martha Rosenthal, authors of Learning to Love: From Conflict to Lasting Harmony. A very pleasant conversation.

Some listeners have asked about dealing with anger so dealing with anger was the today's ideas for personal best living. To provide more information along these lines we're seeking an interview with C. Peter Bankart. He is the author of Freeing the Angry Mind. I'm sure he will have great information for everyone.

Dream big dreams and make them happen.

Dr. Grow